Friday, January 06, 2006

flying high

After some slow flying in the Cessna I have upgraded to a Learjet. This baby flies 3 or 4 times faster than the Cessna and is the aircraft of choice for the mega rich and famous.
Sadly I have been unable to land the thing and although my journeys in it have been swift and exciting I invariably arrive at my destination in a heap of tangled aluminium. (or whatever it is)
On one exhilarating climb to a high altitude, I forced the jet too high, too quickly and at about 30,000 feet the wings stalled, the plane plummeted like a stone and we fell straight back down to earth.
In the process of trying to recover from the stall, I reached some terrifying speeds, and hence reached the earth again very quickly.
Since that experience I have reverted to flying the trusty old Cessna!

No comments: